What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (more commonly known as CBD),is one of 104 chemical compounds, known as cannabinoids, that can be found in the cannabis plant. CBD a naturally occurring substance is now being extracted to make a variety of products.
Recent Studies and further education of the cannabis plant suggest the use of CBD is proving to hold a variety of health boosting properties. As a result there is now a revolutionary break from the stigma of the cannabis plant, which is commonly known for it’s recreational “high” use.
What Does It Do?
Our bodies naturally produce an endocannabinoid system, meaning when we consume CBD it is naturally received to our bloodstreams. It is this system that allows CBD to reach various parts of our body.
- CBD is Natural
- CBD Is A Key Ingredient In The Cannabis Plant
- CBD Will NOT Get You High as it has no THC which is the compound that gives a “high”
- CBD products are Legal in the UK
- You Do Not Need A Prescription To Buy CBD Products
- CBD is said to have many health benefits for your body and mind
- All our CBD products are sold as a dietary food supplement, we do not make any medical/medicinal claims for the use of CBD.
We encourage you to research CBD,
as there are many credible sources to find journals, reports and case studies on the effects and use of cannabidiol.